First this happened:
Then this fucking happened:
and now I’m all:
…. And guess who cried.
Landon: You’re lucky to be so sure.
Jamie: It’s like the wind. I can’t… see it, but I feel it.” —A Walk to Remember (2002)
Full Name: Prescott Daxton Barnes
DoB: January 24, 1996
Prescott can take any situation and make a joke out of it. It’s all he knows how to do, all he’s ever done. Life is too short to dwell on the past and worry about things you can’t change. But people are constantly getting mad at Prescott, annoyed by him. Prescott can’t please everyone, he knows that. As long as he enjoys his jokes, he’s fine. Or is he?
What to Expect::
- Prescott’s family is one of the wealthiest in the city. Like the people in school, his family has little patience with him.
- Prescott quickly catches the attention of Mr. Greer, his history teacher and the Dean of Dames High School, and it is not the good kind of attention.
- Prescott notes that Bree Greenland does not find him amusing at all, and is determined to change her mind about him.
Full Name: Adam Harlow Christensen
DoB: February 16, 1996
Adam has difficulty when it comes to succeeding. He cannot seem to accomplish anything worth recognition. High school would become his chance to shine. Now all Adam needs is an opportunity, which he will look for in any and every place possible. However, Adam instantly feels his chances crumble when he meets Jude Cline, the principal’s son. This begins a rivalry between the two, and Adam is determined to come out on top.
What to Expect::
- Adam’s rivalry with Jude automatically makes him an enemy in Nina’s eyes. His growing relationship with Hillary will also cause tension between Adam and Nina.
- Adam feels a connection to Hillary. Will it be love, or just sympathy?
- One of his first accomplishments is creating a previously missing student-laboured Yearbook to Dames High School.