LET’S DO THIS, JENNIFER!
Got a flyer with this saying at school today. Happy Days~
How true it is…
Oh dayum! Fuck… I shall go with Steven R. McQueen! :D
5: Sweetest thing… took me a while, but I’ll stick with buying me one of those candy grams in middle school…ANONYMOUSLY >:0 BETCH
12: Probably an unpopular opinion, but IDGAF: CHARLIE SHEEN!
21: I thought about what kind of drunk I would be…lol
23: Honestly? The chance of finding someone to love and have this awesome romance is what drives me to keep going no matter what. Is that shallow? Maybe…
36: Oh? Hmm… have sex in a non-traditional place lmao XD
- 1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
- 2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
- 3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
- 4. How do you deal with criticism?
- 5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 8. Describe your favourite texture.
- 9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
- 10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
- 11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
- 12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
- 13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
- 14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
- 15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
- 16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
- 17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
- 18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
- 19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
- 20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
- 21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
- 22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
- 23. What motivates you in life?
- 24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
- 25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
- 26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
- 27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
- 28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
- 29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
- 30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
- 31. Describe your dream library.
- 32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
- 33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
- 34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
- 35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
- 37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
- 38. How do you approach social situations?
- 39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
- 40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
Wow, dark haha Ummm, I’m sorry to say that it would be my dad. He’s pretty much erased already, but the fact that he isn’t irks me :S
Overthinking is bad. Keep positive. Just because you think you’re worthless doesn’t mean you are. It is normal to have doubts and not know what to do in the future, but it isn’t necessary to dwell on them. Find some distractions. Don’t listen to other people when they put you down. You know what you are capable of doing…. even if you aren’t sure what they are… Life is a learning experience. You won’t be good at something the first time, but you’ll learn from your mistakes. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go with the flow and take charge when needed. Tolerate insecurities. Be confident or at least put up a facade of confidence. Maybe you’ll start believing yourself. (Don’t let it go to your head though) Being humble is a good thing.